As would befit your ration pack if you were about to embark on one of the coldest and most bitter fights of the war, after 5 long years of weary battles, we have packed this expansion with every thing you could ever need to combat in a snow-covered environment.
But judge for yourself, soldier! Inside this pack you will find:
- 88 double-sided Winter tiles, 28 Special Unit badges, 20 round markers and 16 obstacles,
- 20 Winter Combat cards, similar in concept to the Urban Combat cards introduced in Battle Map Volume 3 - Sword of Stalingrad,
- 80 new Command cards, designed specifically for Breakthrough battles,
- New Winter Combat rules, and
- New Troops, including the all new Tank Destroyer and Heavy Anti-Tank Gun units and Late War model versions of an Anti-Tank Gun, Mortar and Machine Gun.
These will all be critical to fighting (and winning!) the ten scenarios this expansion contains, all focused on those crucial 2 weeks of Christmas 1944 in the Ardennes.
WHAT DO I NEED TO PLAY THIS EXPANSION?
The first six scenarios included are all standard scenarios, playable with a single copy of Memoir '44 (Base game) and this expansion alone (though a Winter/Desert board will add a nice cosmetic touch to your battlefield).
The four scenarios that follow are gigantic Breakthrough renditions of the Battle of the Bulge. These will also require a single copy of the Eastern Front expansion and the Breakthrough kit of board maps, in addition to the aforementionned expansion.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 09 February, 2013.